01| Introduction to Essential Poker Math for No Limit
Essential Poker Math:
What you’ll learn:
– Understand the importance of math in poker
– Effectively understand essential poker mathematics
– Successfully implement poker mathematics into their poker game
– Use poker mathematics to become a better poker player
CONTENTS AND OVERVIEW:
First you will be introduced to some fundamental overarching poker concepts that apply to poker mathematics. Then we will begin our journey into poker mathematics where you will learn about probabilities and odds, pot odds and implied odds, pot equity, and expected value. You will then learn how to quickly estimate your equity at the poker table using the Rule of 2 & 4. Moreover, you’ll learn the steps involved in determining if calling with a drawing hand is profitable or not. We will also cover how to size your bets with the best hand and teach you how often bluffs and hero calls need to work to be profitable. Lastly, we will show you how to perform EV calculations and better understand card combinations.
EFFECTIVELY UNDERSTAND & UTILIZE ESSENTIAL POKER MATH:
– Develop a keen understanding of Probability and Odds
– Learn to quickly calculate Pot Odds & Implied Odds at the poker table
– Effectively use Pot Equity & The Rule of 2 & 4 to Determine the correct poker play
– Understand how to use Expected Value (EV) both on and off the table to analyze your plays
– Learn the all important math behind Bluffs & Hero Calls to give you a skill advantage over your opponent
– Learn Card Combinations to further enhance your card reading abilities
– And Many More Amazing Topics…
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF THIS COURSE:
Suitable for both beginning and experienced poker players alike, through this course of 22 lectures, which includes follow-along exercises and over 3 hours of content, you’ll learn many essential fundamental poker mathematical concepts that will help you drastically improve your poker game.
After taking this course, you will have mastered fundamental No Limit Hold’em mathematics. You will have gained a huge skill advantage over your opponents and you will be able to quickly and effectively use math at the poker table to make are always the most profitable move. Most importantly, you will become a much better and profitable poker player!
Who this course is for:
This course is designed for poker players looking to better understand fundamental poker mathematics. This includes new poker players or seasoned poker players that have not yet implemented poker mathematics into their poker game.